December 13, 2011


Shizz, another week already? I'm not ready for this!

Luckily, I was trying out my new camera last week (just a $99 Black Friday Nikon steal, nothing fancy) and managed to snap a few (please note: I do not know how to take pictures--of myself, my home, or otherwise) and save them to my work computer...

Here goes nothing...




Fa La La La La, La La La LA!

Pretty craptastic, huh? At least my tree has ornaments this year! (Remember last week?) Listen folks, things are crazy in the Schutter household and according to the calendar, I still got like 12 days left to decorate.

So THERE!

7 comments:

  1. I love how big your mantle is!! Seriously looks awesome!!! And I'm with ya ... 12 more days! I will keep decorating. I'm in no rush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mantel. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your decorations! Your house is so pretty! Love your tree too. So tall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally found your blog, yay! I see you have deer in your house too.

    AND...I think I know a secret about you...I'm kind of dumb but I put a few things together after we left the party last week hmmmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the decorations! I may be slightly biased {as your Christmas decorations are quite similar to my own} but I would say that no, they are not "craptastic" :).

    ReplyDelete