December 27, 2011

Some BIG news & a Christmas Recap



So it's the last installment of "Show Me Christmas" over at From Mrs to Mama.

If you want to hear all about what the Schutter household did for Christmas this year, read your merry little way on over here {because it really did go exactly as planned...cue angels singing}.

On a similar note, some highlights from the weekend:

1. I finished shopping on Saturday {by noon!} so I had all kinds of time to wrap gifts & clean the house before we headed out to grandma & grandpa's. It was the most excellent gift I could give myself. There is nothing I love more than relaxing in a clean house.


 
2. It snowed! ...and then melted before Christmas Day. But, alas it did snow here!


 
3. I won some slick BINGO gifts on Christmas Eve. Cousin Missy even wrapped them in Justin Bieber wrapping paper. Love.

4. I fell asleep after lunch on Christmas. My littlest cousins Sam & Madison took every opportunity to use their new cameras Santa brought them on my seemingly lifeless body. Let's just say it was a good thing my aunt doesn't let them use facebook.


 
5. We got some awesome pressies! Some of my favorites--in no particular order...

a luxe new robe & VS jammies

a sweet leather jacket for our motorcycle rides next Summer Fall

gift cards & ca$h

memory foam pillows & sheets for our new bed {the bed was our christmas gift to ourselves}

windshield wipers...seriously, I was so excited about these

tools {Ross}

the basics: socks, underwear, hats/gloves

and....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this cute little guy/gal!!!


Yes, our family is growing! We're thrilled to announce that Baby Schutter will be joining us in July 2012!

We had such a fun time announcing this to our friends & families this holiday season!

You can expect all kinds of details a little later. {I did something so not typical of myself and have actually documented this from the very beginning! It really was a lot of fun!}

Merry Christmas lovies, hope your holidays were fabulous!


7 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGG!!! AHHH!!!

    WHAT AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS GIFT!

    so so soooo excited for you girl!!! oh can't wait to follow you on this amazing journey of motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo exciting! Congrats!

    Wow. Was not expecting you to mention the greatest gift ever!

    Sounds like you had an amazing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congtrats! Its the best christmas present for your family... what a amazing good news! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH Congrats on your newest blessing! I'm hoping to have that same present next Christmas :)

    New reader/follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!!! Can't wait to hear how you announced it!! I'm due in May :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE how you announced this!! SOOO so exciting and CONGRATS! And it looks like you all got great gifts as well! :) I'm so happy you guys had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaaaaaay!!! We are due in July too!! Congrats, so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete