December 30, 2011

8/9 weeks

This week, I decided to do my update a little differently...thanks to Little Baby Garvin (I just love her blog, she is so stinkin CUTE!) for the new survey format!


oh, such vanity. goodbye (semi) flat stomach.

How far along? 9 weeks

Total weight gain: down 2 lbs from last week {0 lbs overall}. not sure how that happened because all I do is EAT!

Maternity clothes? not yet!

Stretch marks? no thanks!

Sleep: great, minus the strange dreams. and not even baby dreams...we're talking dreams about playing volleyball again and having my kidneys cut out of me.

Best moment this week: First official appointment with the doctor--he said everything looked great! Scheduled another appointment for 12/22, hopefully we'll be able to hear the heartbeat and share the news with family/friends on {or before} Christmas!

Miss Anything? Energy! I feel sooo drained all the time!

Movement: just gas for now (haaa!)

Food cravings: My appetite comes and goes, but when I am hungry I want anything fruity, deep fried, salty, or made of cheese...I am officially grossed out by myself! Baby loves steak and mashed potatoes...and hates chicken and veggies. Sigh.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken! My now ex-favorite food.  

Gender: Won't find out til the next ultrasound (IF we decide to find out!)

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Nausea, tired, feeling crappy ALL DAY LONG.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On, they seem looser than ever, maybe just because it is cold?


Happy or Moody most of the time: I wish I could say happy, though I am awfully moody!
Looking forward to: revealing our big news & spending time with family/friends during the Holidays!

1 comment: