January 27, 2012

Hasta La Vista Chicas!

You heard me...it's vacation week! After a whirlwind past couple of weeks at the office, I feel that I deserve this break even more! What a mess it has been, and I couldn't be happier to sneak away at the most perfect time. Riviera Maya here we come!

Contrary to the norm here on the lil ol' blog, I will be taking TONS of pics to share with you. {ok, now that that's out I have to live up to it, right?} I also wanted to share with you these randoms before I left:

1. Babe has had a major growth spurt this week. Or mother has...probably both. I just knew I would explode right before my last week in a two piece--karma.

2. Getsharepod.com is the best thing since sliced bread. Seriously. Upon packing, I found Hubby's ipod no longer works...and my ipod is no where to be found. So-I bought a new 8 GB nano. Nothing extravagant, but it will work for what I need. Problem is, I haven't downloaded new songs to my computer since it crashed in 2009 and I lost EVERYTHING. All 2 straight weeks worth of tunes. That's a lot of pirated music there {thanks college}. I cried. So what's a girl to do with a new ipod, and no tunes? Hijack Hubby's old tunes {even though the headphone jack isn't working} using Getsharepod.com. Just download the free software and it will take the songs off any ipod and put them in your itunes so you can transfer them to another ipod. MAGIC! Don't ask me how tempted I am to "borrow" friends' ipods now and load up on all their songs...

3. BeMaternity Leggings. As The Forest{e} Grows posted about these puppies on her blog the other day {she is soo stinkin cute!} and I had to go out and get them right away. Verdict: AMAZING! I got the over the belly ones and they are so soft. I may never wear regular leggings again!

That's all I got for now! Sayonara lovlies!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip and enjoy those virgin cocktails. I wish I was going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a fabulous time on your trip! i am holding you to those pictures! can't wait to see them :)

    ReplyDelete