January 10, 2012

Blakeley is fake-ley...and the majority of the other girls are just plain fugly. {subtitled: Bachelor Recap}

That title pretty much sums it all up right there.

However, if I left it at the title, this post would suck. Thing is, I really don't have much to say about this episode besides the following:

1. Courtney is a great actress fake, but I'm not sure how she got to become a model with that lip and those weird legs. They're not even that skinny. Kacie B has much better gams.

2. I may or may not have a small girl crush on Kacie B. Sure, the batton thing was gay, but she is adorable and genuine as they come. "Blakeley is toxic."

3. Whoever that other girl (no, not Jenna) that was eliminated is needs to get her hair fixed quick. Hunny, that two-toned skunk look is no longer "in". Somebody get her a Von-Dutch trucker hat and cover that shit up.

4. I don't even want to go there about Jenna or Blakeley.

What's really more interesting is what husband said {out loud} during the show last night. I was dying, he really got into it! And since it's much more interesting than myself giving you a play-by-play when you saw the damage unfold with your own eyes....I give you Ross's version of the Bachelor Recap in an array of my favorite quotes from him last night:

"I should go on this show and counsel all the losers and tell them what they did wrong." What, why?  "I think I could help them. They are all so insecure."

"Wait, how OLD is that girl and she's not married?" {talking about Blakeley, 34} "No wonder."

"Holy tits." {Blakeley} "Not in front of the kids!"

"Everybody on this show is old and ugly. And they all wear so much makeup it looks bad with those lights."

{Looking at the alarm clock when Ben went to drag Jenna out of bed} "No wonder she's in bed, it's 2 am and they've been boozing since noon!"

{talking about Courtney} "How is SHE a model? Yikes! And what is wrong with her lips?"

"He should totally pick her. She's a good girl. I would pick her." {see, hubs and I even share the same taste with women...talking about Kacie B}.

"I don't like her. Or her. I like her, that girl in blue. That's a nice dress." {talking about Brittany....what the! Ross?!}

"Who do you think feeds them when they're not on dates? Like, do they have to buy groceries themselves? How does the house get food, and who makes it for them?"

"Is that the lesbian? Why is she on a show about finding a husband?"

Isn't he just darling? What a good guy...all snuggled up with his wifey on the couch in front of the fire. Who needs girl friends? {ok, that's stretching it} But, he brings me water, and popcorn, and ice cream...and doesn't bat an eyelash when I spend two hours glued to the boob tube on Mondays. Love him!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks soo much for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha your husbands comments are hilarious!! I didn't know blakely was 34!! She is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was commenting on a post at All in my Twenties and noticed you mentioned West MI... I am in Hudsonville! The flakes are kinda pretty, but I def cancelled my plans tonight to not have to drive in the nonsense! and to think Tues or Wednesday was almost 50*! I was so hoping to not get snow this year :)
    Hope you have a great weekend and don't have to go out in the nastiness!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy, btw!!!!

    ReplyDelete