January 09, 2012

12/13 weeks

How far along? 13 week

Total weight gain: +2 to 3lbs total (wahoo! It seems to come & go everyday...but it just won't stick. I was getting worried there for a while, but I guess it's normal for a first pregnancy). Seems I opened my big mouth too soon last week.

Maternity clothes? ugh, yes! my mother has been dying to take me shopping, and i'm going to need some new swag for when i go here in 3 weeks...so, we made a trip to motherhood maternity where i purchased the beloved tummy sleeve. this is the best thing i've ever bought in my life! i also couldn't pass up a pair of $9 army green cargo capris from Kohl's and 2 {adorable} maxi skirts from Express. I figure elastic waistband is the way to go on vacation. Ya know, since I'm going for that, "effortlessly gorgeous while pregnant" look. Stretch marks? nope

Sleep: getting better

Best moment this week: the belly band or tummy sleeve, or whatever the hell it is. lord knows i don't even need it yet, but it's so comfortable folded down over my jeans, work pants, etc.
Miss Anything? Abs. Ok, what I used to call my "abs".

Movement: no

Food cravings: Fruit, chocolate, cheese, tortilla chips, mashed potatoes, some veggies. ALL meats kinda gross me out this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: damn that chicken. there was an incredible sale on boneless, skinless breasts this week at Meijer, so i did buy a bag. i'm hoping to get over this aversion SOON!
Gender: Won't find out til next month! Note: we will be finding out. I have come to terms with the fact that I much rather enjoy when things go as planned, than surprises. F^%# surprises, I want my stuff to match.

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Feeling good overall. Minus the fatigue (i had to take a breather while shopping...gasp!) and night peeing and food weirdness, I can hardly tell I'm toting around a 3 inch medium shrimp.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!

Looking forward to: Drs appointment 1/20 & Vacation!

4 comments:

  1. Jealous of your trip!!! Looks amazing. Hope you're feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine not finding out! At first we weren't sure but I'm so glad we did!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited that you are finding out .. i couldn't NOT find out ... i would be a miserable mess the whole time, haha. and Surprises and i are not exactly best of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate surprises but we are not going to find out. The husband really really really wants the surprise. Also MEAT and I are the WORST enemies!

    ReplyDelete