February 14, 2012

My Valentine

I was able to hear our sweet little baby's heartbeat today, so fitting that it's Valentine's Day!

Thought it would be fun to give an overview of my most favorite heart's progress (18 weeks).

7 weeks: 143bpm
10 weeks: 170 bpm
14 weeks: 156 bpm
18 weeks: 146-153bpm

Baby S was all over the place this morning! Doctor was laughing because s/he was just a dancin' around in there! Makes complete sense that any child of mine cannot sit still! I frequently feel movement throughout the day and it is the most reassuring feeling ever! I love those little flutters and kicks.

I have a feeling Baby is going to be wiggling into the afternoon and evening as it seems everyone and their brother brought donuts to work today. Seeing the scale this morning at only +8lbs overall caused a complete lapse in judgement and before I knew it I had already eaten 1 and 1/2 krispie kremes. Talk about sugar overload! Normally, I'm pretty tame on the sweets, but those puppies are soooo good!


We'll be back to the whole grains and fruits/veggies tomorrow!

As for my other Valentine, I have a nice little supper planned for us. Ross loves nothing more than a homecooked meal and relaxing during the evening. Forget the candles, I think it'd probably be a treat if I was actually nice to him once this week. Mommas been a little stressed at work this week. :(

Hope ya'll have a fabulous Valentine's Day with your loved ones!

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear that you are stressed this week :(

    hoping that the stress gives you a break and you get to enjoy each other tonight.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    p.s. how sweet it is to hear your baby's heartbeat on Heart Day, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete