February 28, 2012

18/19/20 weeks!

How far along? 20 weeks!

Total weight gain: 9-10 lbs 

Maternity clothes? I hit the sale of all sales a couple of weekends ago, and picked up four pairs of pants, six tops, and two dresses for under $110! Three of the bottoms (jeans/white capris/black bermudas) were $2.99 each at Younkers! Both dresses were on clearance at Kohls for $5 a piece, and the rest are work clothes. Those kind of deals make me excited to finally sport the maternity threads...that and the fact that this belly is quickly outgrowing my normal clothes. I also adore my BeMaternity leggings from Target...amazing!

Sleep: Best sleep ever...and getting lots of it too!
Best moment this week: Waiting for the big gender reveal! We're scheduled for the anatomy scan on 2/29 (TOMORROW!) and can hardly wait. Every morning Ross wakes me up and says "x days until we know!" Also, we purchased a crib and dresser/changing table this weekend! They haven't been moved into their official resting place yet, we need to get that room cleaned out first! Lots to do!

Miss Anything? Nah, I really can't say I miss anything this week. I'm totally loving the extra sleep, extra snacks, and extra special little wiggles I get to experience everyday. Work has been extremely stressful, so I'm really enjoying my time at home lately.
Movement: Yes, every once and a while I'll feel a little flutter, though nothing really pronounced yet.

Food cravings: Anything with Franks Red Hot sauce.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Gender: We'll find out tomorrow! Use my voting buttons on the top right and cast your vote! Hubs thinks girl, but I'm leaning towards boy. Either way, healthy is best!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Slightly crampy this week (round ligaments). Need to drink more H20!

Belly Button in or out? In, but getting a bit flatter everyday. So far, this is the grossest thing about pregnancy. I can't even imagine my belly button looking like a saucer. Let's just hope it doesn't stay that way...ugh!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, though I did have a bit of a moody/emotional spell this weekend. I chalk that up to blowing a tire on the highway during a blizzard, having S*%^ hit the fan at work on our big HEDIS audit, and working around 60 hours a week. That right there brought me to my knees!
Looking forward to: Tomorrow! Oh.my.achin' it's finally here!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you are having! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are moving right along! It has been fun going on your journey with you! Looking forward to hearing if its a boy or a girl!!

    ♥ Ashley

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog and am anxious to see if you are having a boy or girl! I hope everything is going okay. It's been awhile since you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think RuneScape is very worth playing. Of course, RuneScape Gold is also essential, so I would highly recommend you to buy it at MMOAH. Their store is definitely better on the market. I bought it in their store last month. I very satisfied.At https://www.mmoah.com/runescape

    ReplyDelete