April 17, 2012

I remind you of WHO?!

Today I'm linking up with the fabulous Raven @ A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers for "Who's Your Doppelgänger?" I'll be honest, I wasn't even going to play at first...until I saw her matches and started wondering about my own. I used this site to generate the matches below. You have to try this with more than one pic...some of the results are hilarious! All I can say is that if my little baby girl comes out looking like John McCain, somebody shoot me.

First try, not bad. Kristanna Loken (think Terminator 3), I'll take. Same with SJP and Hilary. I always knew I had a little Carrie in me. As for Tara Reid, let's just say she wouldn't be on here if it was a waist-up shot. I won't even start with Ms. Weaver. Maybe in 50 years.



I tried it on my little sister and got more favorable results.


Then I tried the other half of my pic with my sister, thinking if her results were this good--that mine would be even better...but no. Effing Bruce Willis, Fred Durst & John McCain. WTF! It must be that glaring forhead that gives me away, because these dudes have NO HAIR! I know some girls are into that sort of thing, but gawd, NOT ME!



Don't be fooled, I tried it again with another pic and got the same thing. A bunch of old, bald guys. Ewwie.

6 comments:

  1. I can sort of see Sarah Jessica Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, omg. what in the world?? Call me crazy, but I think they might have failed on your last set of matches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so crazy!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could be twins! I just found out today that I am an old, balding white guy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA! THE MEN! It just boggles me when they match a pretty girl with all men. Talk about a major kink in the system! And ok, I LOVE the girl from Terminator, she is so freakin hot. I SO see a resemblance!! oh and before I even looked at the matches for you sister, I was all, she looks EXACTLY like Britney Spears. Jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! What is up with the old baldies?! That's too funny! But I could definitely see SJP for you and Brittany for your sister. Not bad at all!

    ReplyDelete