November 01, 2011

facts & stats

My hubby will tell you that my entire life revolves around what is fact. "You ALWAYS gotta know the facts" he'll say. Well, that's not entirely true--a lot of it has to do with figures too! What better thread to start than about my two favorite things? {sarcasm intended}.

1. Please don't be mad at me for this, I couldn't resist: Things that Lasted Longer than Kim K's marriage .  #7 is my favorite.

2. In two days, I had 9 friends (ok, facebook friends--& 10 if you include Jessica Simpson) that announced the impending arrival of 11 babies. TWO DAYS! What kind of water are you guys drinking?!

3. Harold Camping quit predicting the end of the world. Here I thought we'd have to wait until the end of the world for that to happen. I just feel sorry for the bloke from tulip time that sold everything he had just to ride around in a raper van telling everyone about it.

4. I have ingested close to 938,500 calories today from all my coworkers bringing in their extra Halloween candy to pass out. I don't have a problem with this, but who really shares their "extras" --not to mention good extras like twix & sour skittles. Mental note: make sure to visit coworkers' homes for Halloween 2012.

5. We had a total of 3 trick-or-treaters last night. Three!!! That's three more than there were last year! One of which was our godbaby, Bethany. How stinkin CUTE is she?!

 

What did WE do last night? Watched exorcism movies...and I about peed my pants...20 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment