November 02, 2011

So What Wednesday


I always see people "linking up" to other pages. I liken it to those silly feather extensions everyone had about 6 months ago. You did it because everyone else was doing it too. So, in an effort to fit in on bloggyland, I'm linking up to So What Wednesday.  It just so happens to be one of the more popular posts of the many blogs I stalk read. And, I kind of enjoy reading what others have to say...

So What if...

You got kids older than me. {I hear this at work alllllll the time}. I haven't heard you braggin' about your kids lately. Bet they're more worthless than me too.  Listen mister, my age is not a reason for you to ignore my ideas.

So What if...

I call my hubby "Poppy" and he calls me "Poppy" too. It's obvious why I picked it for him. Why he picked it for me, I'm not quite sure. Maybe he thinks he's talking to Poppy Montgomery. {Don't we BOTH wish}. I would give you a link so you could see who she is, but you see...I'm on my lunch break and they would call the helpdesk security on me if I googled it. But really. Any endearing nickname is a good enough one for me.

So What if...

I enjoy a nice little nic stick every once in a while. Meaning, once on the way to work & once on the way home. Ok, not really that often but my life is crazy and I don't want to die from stressing out too much.  

So What if...

I am mildly obsessed with making sure I have enough food in the house to last until 2020. With blogs like Saving Addiction I found that you can cut grocery bills in half. Which only means one thing...more groceries! We also purchased a 1/2 pig and 1/4 cow for the winter. I might emerge 30 lbs heavier this spring, but hey....stockpiling is the new black.

So What if...

I CAN'T WAIT to get home and take a nap. It's got to be this weather that is making me sooo sleepy. Thankfully I'm in the nearby office today, so there might be time to catch a few zzzz's before I have to go shake my ass at Zumba later.  

So What if...

My ex-best friend is getting married in exactly 8 weeks and I still haven't gotten an invitation to her wedding. That bia stood up for me last year, we should at least be invited to the wedding! Really?!


Alright. That's enough for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment