November 07, 2011

No Shave November

Finally, a way to describe how I feel in words about No Shave November.

We're only 7 days into this horrific season and I've just about had enough. Forget losing my hubby to deer camp in a few weeks, I've already lost him to a contest with his buddy Zeb that involves connecting his goatee to what he calls his "neck hair."  WTF is NECK HAIR?

I sometimes forget about Ross's certain natural hairyness, and then comes November when all things intimate go out the window and I forget what it's like to even kiss his lips let alone see his face.

Can I tell you how lucky I am to get to claim this good lookin papi as mine?










...that is, until he ends up resembling this guy.



I promise {ok,  maybe not promise } but i'll try to get some pics up before all the festivities come to an end.  Don't be upset, it's just that I don't take many pictures period. No real reason, I just have a crappy camera and not enough time to edit & upload them.

In the meantime, here's some fun things to do with beards.

No comments:

Post a Comment