October 28, 2011

stuck between whore-o-ween and babyween

Oh, was that offensive? Try being in my shoes.

I will say that Halloween is great--candy, parties, dressing up--all things I enjoy doing. For a while, I even loved Halloween...but that was back in college. Forget the one day pass for it to be perfectly acceptable, or rather encouraged, to dress like a complete skankwad, we celebrated all week long. A look back on a few of my favorites:


{my lovely roommates -minus my sister with the boobs  on the left}


{golddigger}

...which I borrowed from my UK exchange sister Hannah, who obviously did it much better than myself....



I didn't even think England celebrated Halloween.


{Bob the Builder}


{motocross racer}
....oops, that one wasn't even for Halloween---my bad!

Sadly, all Halloween fun came to a halt last year when I realized that old married women don't dress up unless they are 1. Hosting some ridiculous costume party, 2. Going to said costume party, or 3. Toting your adorable babies dressed as a herd of fluffy, white sheep. I just happen to have witnessed #3 waltz through my office yesterday and it was so damn cute I could have cried.

But, since I am not doing any of those 3 things I think it's best Ross & I lay low for the night. Or go out--which might be a better option so I don't have to feel all bad when #3 shows up on my doorstep to find us watching a movie in the dark with the door locked.

Happy Halloween ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment