October 21, 2011

I picked "Blonde & Dangerous" because "Neighborhood Watch" was already taken...

I did it! I have a fresh new blog and nobody knows about it...sweet.

I've been a "lurker" for quite some time now but I figured now is better than never to create my own bullhorn...I mean, blog. A few ground rules:

I am NOT...
  • perfect, nor is my spelling, grammar, punctuation...you get the idea
  • here to entertain you. My experiences may mean something to you, or they probably mean nothing at all. This is for my entertainment only...and quite frankly, I sometimes find myself to be pretty funny. Oh, and I figure it's a good way to chronicle all the things that go on in my crazy, busy life before I get too old and forget the fun things I used to do.
  • a stay-at-home mom with a minivan full of maniacs kids. Heck, I'm not even a mom--yet (won't say I'm not trying...more on that later). I just happen to know that most bloggers are mommybloggers and I wanted to let you know that I most certainly am not that. *disclaimer: I have the utmost respect for all mommies, stay-at-home or otherwise.
I AM:
  • a new-ish wife. I was blessed to marry my best friend a little over a year ago, and have been having the time of my life ever since. I've been with him for almost three years and wouldn't have it any other way.
  • a workaholic, not always by choice. I absolutely love my job, and work long, crazy hours to get it all done.
  • a wannabe domestic. I certainly enjoy cooking, cleaning, and the like...it's just the my point above doesn't always give me the time to partake in those sort of "activities". Plus, when I do get "free-time" I'd much rather chill out and drink beer with my hubby.
  • a teensy bit dramatic and a lotta bit sarcastic. I make no apologies.

1 comment: