May 22, 2012

bumpdate 31 & 32

How far along? 32 weeks 2 days (less than 8 weeks to go! when did this happen?)
Total weight gain: +25
Maternity clothes? Oh yes!
Sleep: Eh. I've been napping after work recently, which makes me stay up real late...and then getting up early is a royal pain. No-win situation here.
Best moment this week: Having my first baby shower at my Aunt Cindy's for my dad's side of the family! It was so wonderful--I can't believe how loved and spoiled little S already is!
Miss Anything? Here's one for the books--keeping my 'bits' tidy. I might as well shave blindfolded. Seriously--what's a girl to do in this situation? I need some advice here! Life is tough when you can't see between your belly button and your knees!
Movement: It's starting to slow down a bit, and is becoming more intentional. Sometimes I feel like she might try to pop out of my throat she's so far up in my ribs! She did have the hiccups the other night, it was so cute...

Food cravings: Anything cold. Fruit. Still oreos. Chocolate!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Leftovers ugh.
Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: A few BH. Gas!
Symptoms:  Bloody noses, restlessness, needing to pee wayyyyy more often!
Belly Button in or out?  Depends what position I'm in (standing, sitting...) and if I've just eaten. But for the most part--In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but definitely getting tighter some days.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy and anxious! There's so much to do, so little time (and motivation? maybe just a bit!)

Looking forward to: A 'friends' shower at my bestie Lindsey's this weekend! Memorial weekend---love love love this time of year when hubby puts on his dress blues and walks in the parade with grandpa. God bless you, veterans! Thank you for your service!

1 comment:

  1. yeah for baby showers!!!

    enter my giveaway on my blog!!

    ♥ Ashley

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete