July 02, 2012

bumpdate: 38 weeks

How far along? 38 weeks

Total weight gain: +35

Maternity clothes? Yes, but with some non-maternity pieces mixed in.

Sleep:  Still getting up around 3-4 times a night, what a pain it is to get out of bed!

Best moment this week: Taking the boat out on Lake Michigan with our pals Zeb & Kristi. We ran into a couple of rough patches from all the other boat traffic, but it was smooth sailing down to Saugatuck for the most part! I just loooove going out on the lake! Hubs and I are so thankful to be taking some time for ourselves these past few weeks.

Miss Anything? Seeing my feet, sitting comfortably, wearing a bathing suit...and beer.

Movement: It's certainly slowing down, but I can feel her feet wiggle every once and a while. She gets the hiccups about twice a day too :)

Food cravings: Cereal, fruit, anything cold or crunchy...and chocolate.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week!

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Lost plug 6/23, 90% effaced & 1.5 cm dilated at my 37 week visit on 6/25. Had some nice contractions this past Saturday, but they just all of a sudden stopped. At my 38 week visit today I was still 90%, 1.5, -1 station. Boo.

Symptoms: Other than being grossly huge and having to pee all the time, I really don't have any symptoms. It's like I've caught a second wind this week!

Belly Button in or out?  Flat/out. Sometimes if she's laying just right it's like I have another belly button below mine. Looks great with a white tee...not!

Wedding rings on or off? Mostly off, much to husband's chagrin.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy! We are so thrilled to be so close to meeting our little girl!

Looking forward to: Ultrasound tomorrow to re-check fluid. Last week it was already up to a 12, which is pretty amazing since the week before it was a 7-8 and before that, a 4! I don't know what to expect this week...because at this point anything can happen!

1 comment: